OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY FANDOMS STARTING NOW, LIKE THE SINK FANDOM AND THE TREEHOUSE FANDOM AND THE BLANKET FORT FANDOM, BUT YOU ARE ALL MISSING ONE.
BUT THEY AREN’T LIMITED TO INSIDE THE HOME
THERE ARE SECRET ROOMS FOR CARS
YOU EITHER LIKE SECRET ROOMS
OR YOU’RE WRONG
Secret rooms are frikken right
what kind of fucking asshole does that how the fuck do you change the password on SOMOENE ELSE’S PERSONAL DEVICE and then give them a math problem beyond their skill level to solve (i mean honestly a lot of 6th graders dont know PEMDAS) like this teacher is trash fuck this
i am retaking algebra 1 b/c i literally cannot think in algebra. i took prealg twice. this would make me cry.
what an awful teacher.
That’s not even algebra, where are the variables?, that’s the math I was already supposed to know by sixth grade. If you know the four basic operations you can easily solve this. If you pass to seventh grade without knowing this I am seriously concerned for humanity, and if you are enraged for the teacher’s clever solution, there is something really wrong with your spoiled little lives.
BAWWW I AM MATHEMATICALLY CHALLENGED ITS A REAL DIAGNOSIS THEREFORE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE MY IPAD DURING MATH CLASS
people like you are the reason we’re called “the entitlement generation.”
lol I like how they were conveniently ignoring the fact that said sixth grader broke school rules
Right? Like, it’s not like this teacher dug through some kid’s backpack and stole their Ipad. This kid had out their Ipad in class when they weren’t supposed to. The teacher had every right to take it away and not give it back unless the parents came and picked it up.
Dude, come on. She didn’t even say you couldn’t use a calculator. This isn’t algebra, this is arithmetic.
(Not saying it wasn’t kind of a dick move, because changing the passwords on someone else’s device without their permission is a huge dick move, it is often the stuff malware is made of, but this could have been so stupendously much worse.)
1) That is not goddamn algebra.
2) Oh come on they totally teach BODMAS in sixth grade. And if they don’t, I wonder how the hell they’re going to cope in high school.
3) The kid was breaking classroom rules by using an iPad and the teacher could well have confiscated it for the rest of the month or something - this way, they actually gave them the opportunity to solve it on the same day.
4) That is not goddamn algebra.
5) The kid can ask their parents if it’s too hard. Or, you know, use a calculator.
6) GIVEN THAT THE TEACHER WROTE IT, I DOUBT THAT THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT HADN’T EVEN BEEN TAUGHT YET, IT’D MOST LIKELY BE CHALLENGING BUT DOABLE BECAUSE THEY KNOW PRECISELY WHAT THEIR OWN GODDAMN STUDENTS ARE CAPABLE OF.
7) I know Tumblr has an anti-intellectual streak but that is not fucking algebra.
Blaine should be a Cheerio next year.
Blaine should be New Directions Captain.
Blaine should be Class President.
Blaine should be Glee.
posted 9 months ago
how every single one of these came true.
this was a year ago.
canadian cartoons are in a league of their own
- Abraham Lincoln never fought vampires or zombies
- Adolph Hitler was not machine gunned to death in a movie theater in Paris
- Marty McFly did not invent Rock and Roll
- Richard Nixon never dispatched Dr. Manhattan to end the Vietnam War
You never complained about these changes to history, so shut the fuck up about a black man playing a fictional spy, you idiotic, racist pricks.
Plot twist: Tumblr.com is an unused domain. You log onto a blank page every day. The people you follow are all personalities in your split mind. Their ramblings on your dash are ramblings in your head. As you follow more people, your personality fractures into more shards. You are on a downward spiral into self-conversing insanity and not even you know it.
It’s too early for this shit.
"I try honestly but what you or I would consider romantic..well in Night Vale it’s a whole different matter. I made him a cake once and the door got kicked down for use of wheat by-products so that was a no. Candles? they assume it’s the start of a blood stone sacrifice so also a no and Valentine’s day…no way"
What was supposed to be Peter’s bedtime soon turned into ‘Convince Steve that Peter was born to become the next Iron Man’ time.